Friday, March 9, 2012

I hate speech!

The other day, when we were otw to Puchong, hubby was practising his speech for his 1st presentation to the lending comittee. Oh yes, he's working for a so called "Ah-Long Govt" now which providing fund to the qualified companies in Bio-Tech, IT, etc fields. So, if you're interested, please contact him for more details. ;P

Back to the story. So that will be his 1st presentation to the BODs and CEOs of the company before approving the loan application. When he started to talk and talk, I was impressed with his words. How smooth he can talk without having a script. Gosh! Kalau saya, ayat sumpah terabur. I am no good in presentation nor public speaking. Seriously. No wonder I am still an accountant not a manager. LOL!

I dont know why I have this problem. Since I was a kid, I always entered story telling competition, debating, public speaking, etc which required me to talk in front of others. But I still have this kind of super nervous feeling when talking formally to others. Even though, I have been practising, bila present sure mesti tergagap. I personally think that I have lack of confidence. Lack of the knowledge confidence, self confidence, etc. Which I always tell hubby to buy me my dream handbag to boost my self confidence. *kih kih*

And this coming weeks, I'm going to conduct an education to my country people from Philippines and Indonesia. Though, I have another 2 weeks to prepare, but I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. Which reminds me "Go practise lah lady!"

Wish me luck! ;D

2 comments:

^^, said...

haha dream handbag to boost confidence?

menarik sungguh idea kamu ye.

~ said...

Hehehe menarik dan tertarik kan?

 

Template by Best Web Hosting