Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Virus & Dangerous People

Aidan has finished all his jabs & vaccins the other day. The next one will be on his 6th birthday. Phewww!
I am so relieved. I feel like I have fulfilled part of my responsibilitis in raising him up. As the optional jabs & vaccins are not covered by the company, getting all the jabs & vaccins really burnt my purse. Sometimes, it is not easy to choose between the jabs/vaccins and shopping,vacation or etc. Nevertheless, I have to be grateful coz I can still afford it. Alhamdulillah.

I wish that government subsidise these optional jabs & vaccins especially Rotavirus vaccins and Pneumocoaccal jabs. I know these are expensive but these vaccins & jabs are important. There are lots of death casses because of this virus. Even if your baby took the vaccins, it wont be guaranteed that he will be 100% exceptioned from the virus, but at least it wont be as bad as the baby that is not vaccinated.

There was a time where Aidan got Rotavirus infection from the other toddler from the babysitter's house. Since he was vaccinated, he only got a mild infection unlike the toddler. He was not only vomitted but also had dirrhea. He loss several kilos in just a week sampai semua tegur he was kurus and he even spread the virus to me! I dont mind to be sick, but I can't stand to see him sick. I guess all mothers would understand me. Seriously break the heart kan? Sobs.

On a another note, did you hear the news aboyt a 5-year old girl that has been burnt to death? Astaghfirullahalazim. This is seriously a nightmare! I dont understand why people are so cruel these days. Apalah dosa budak 5 tahun sampai nak kena bakar kan?! Sigh.

Hmmm..

From the viruses to the dangerous people that we have right now, I am wondering whether our beloved country is safe enough to raise our kids? Let this be a reminder to us parents. May Allah protect us from harm and danger. Amin.

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting