Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Sweet Lil Boy

My lil boy has been so sweet lately. Yes that 31 months old baby boy.

The other day, I was crying coz I had this super terrible headache. Well, biasalah with the pregnancy hormones and all, I was so sensitive as I feel so useless and hopeless. Thus, the cry. Then, when this lil boy came to the room and saw me crying, he was so concern. He kept on asking me "Mama sakit?". When, I said, "Yes, Mama sakit". He quickly wiped my tears and said "Dont cry. Dont cry. Kiss" while kissing and hugging me.

I was like crying like a baby right after he did that. Hahahaha. I never thought that my baby is this sweet. Well, kalau dulu suami manjakan. Sekarang, anak pulak manjakan. Ahh. I feel so blessed.

Thank you Allah for giving me the sweetest baby ever! :)

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting