Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Freak out!

I dont really understand why I can easily freak out for no reason.
Yesterday, in the middle of handling an issue, I received an invitation for a compulsory training which need a replacement if one cant attend.

While still thinking on the issue, I was busy IM-ing people, including my boss. Multi-tasking lah kononnya.

Me : Boss, I'm freaking out. My MAMLC bla bla bla bla and I have to go to the ALC training this coming Thurs and Fri. I havent teach friend yet for backup tasks.
Boss : Why you dont tell me earlier?
Me : I just got the email this morning. I'm stressed already!
Boss : Dont worry about the training I can send email to the managers. Just fwd me the invitation.

When I was about to fwd the invitation, then I just noticed that the training is actually on 14 and 15 DEC. Not in Nov. WTH. I was freaking out for no reason and malu with the boss juga.

Me : Cop boss. The training is on Dec lah, bukan Nov. Hihi. Please slap my face! Haha
Boss : Hahaha gilalah you!

I am tired already. So many things to settle before the break, so many wedding stuffs to think about, and I can easily cry at this point of time.
Tired!!!!! Cepatlah cuti, cepatlah kahwin!

4 comments:

boss berkude said...

i wish i were ur boss, so i wudnt hesitate to slap ur face...muahahaha.

~ said...

oit!! sampai ati awak. xsyg sy lah tu. heh

boss berkude said...

dont get me wrong dear...i just wanna fulfill ur 'fantasy'...slap sikitttttttttt je...hehehe

fizzzzzzzzzzzz said...

sounds so wrong lah pijoi with ur 'slapping fantasy' tuh.jgn kasi aku bad images.ahaha

 

Template by Best Web Hosting