Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Story

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This week marks the 36th week of my pregnancy. Oh how time flies so fast. It's almost full term and the baby is ready to meet his daddy and mommy anytime soon. ;)

But thinking of the pregnancy journey will be ended soon, it makes me sad at the same time. I know I'm going to miss the whole my 1st pregnancy journey. Miss all the good and exciting feelings. Ahh, you knowlah how excited this mommy-to-be is on what to expect everyday, always wondering how she would look in a month time, to notice the 1st baby's movements, etc, etc. Ahhhh..that is called bliss. Surely, it's the best moment in my life. :)

I know that I'm pregnant as early as 3 weeks after my wedding since I had a mild nausea especially right after brushing my teeth in the morning. Though I didnt really sure about it but I know there was something wrong with me. Did I tell you that I was scared as well at that time? Who doesnt anyway especially when you just got married. Well, I really didnt expect it would be that super fast. Huhu. But afterall, the hubby eagerness and excitedness to have a baby makes me feel confident that I'm also ready for any future possibility. Chewah!

But, the first 4 months of the pregnancy journey was not good for me. Seriously it is physically and mentally challenged. I doubted whether I'm ready for this when I was having all those morning sickness thingy and physical changes. I still remembered how I hate food but I need food most of the time to fill my tummy. Else, sakit perut. I cant eat almost everything especially those oily ones, thus I hate KFC so much. My fav food was milk and fruits until one day I vomitted the milk, so goodbye to the fresh milk after that. Haha. I also hate times when I was full. I felt like vomitting but I tried to not too, I cant lying down so I slept sit up straight till morning, my belly felt like bloated though I was hungry, dizziness for 24/7 and bla bla. Sometimes, I felt like it was a super bad nightmare. Urghh.

And everything was like super hard when the hubby went outstation for 3 weeks. Gosh. But, how did I tackle this? I talked to the baby to calm me down, always looked at the baby's scan to forget the sickness, and of course pray to Allah to give me the strength to go through it. And Alhamdulillah, believe it or not everything is just fine. ;)

Like most of the preggers have told, second trimester is the best pregnancy journey ever. It is so true bebeh. The morning sickness is suddenly gone, I love foods, foods and foods. I can already cook my meal and that is the best meal ever. And the hormone makes me a super happy mommy-to-be. Yes. Since pregnant, I was like super happy though I might crying to certain things sometimes. And certainly, I feel the love everywhere. Oh, did I tell you that I like to see myself in the mirror cause I feel preety and beautiful? Perasan giler. But that's what I did. Kah kah.

Early of 3rd trimester was ok until the middle of the 3rd trimester when I started to feel a lil bit unwell and useless sometimes. I cant do much chores and much walking anymore since I'm easily get tired. Especially when I'm an anemic. But the baby's kickings and movements are priceless as compared to any discomforts that I have. I feel blessed, loved, and so happy till I am surely know that I'm going to miss it. Seriously now I cant wait to hold and kiss the lil heart but at the same time I want to be a pregger. Huhu.

To those who scared to be pregnant, please dont be cause it is the best moment in a women's life;) Minus the delivery lah cause I'm yet to know. Let me check it out, how scary it is. Haha.

P/S: To hubby, thank you so much for your support and help throughout the whole journey. Without you it would be much difficult and wont be this wonderful. And the awesome friends, you guys are rocks! Colour my life as gorgeous as the rainbow. Hundred zillions thanks and loves from the mommy and baby for everything. :)

2 comments:

^^, said...

hehe i didnt know i miss so much of your entries. bestnya!

~ said...

essss...aku pon rindu entry ko yg lawak2 plis. bile nk update ni? berhabuk, bersawang spiderman dh huhuhu

 

Template by Best Web Hosting