Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random on Tuesday

I love Tuesday night. I will always give up Buletin Utama for The Ugly Betty season 4. Siapa tak nak tengok the optimist, kind-hearted Betty kan? Kemudian sambung dengan drama siri Asmara. And can someone tell me who's this Melati dalam drama Asmara ni? Jangan paksa dan terlalu mendesak boleh? Bagilah Asmara a bit space. Rimas tahu tak!

Someone is watching TMTM tonight (without me). Teribbly sad. Wish that someone will accompany me watching my fav musical theather one day. *Fingers crossed*

On a happy note, I'm going to spend the weekend in KL. Home sweet home bebeh! though just for a weekend. Huhu. Cant wait to be home and of course to be with my boo! Rindu.

Oh have I told you guys that I can fit my jeans back? Woot Woot. Terubat sikit hati. Hehe. Thanks to breastfeeding (I guess) and I'm loving it. And I'm still learning and brushing up my knowledge and skills on breastfeed. Thank you susuibu.com for the knowledge and support. :) Mudah-mudahan I can continue breastfeed my baby (though not exclusively) till he turns two. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

Farhana said...

akak..keep it up..boleh punye.coz my fwen breastfeed and dia sgt kurus okay! hafizul pun agree..it is all in your mind...hehehehe..itulah nasihat para ibu yg dikongsi..take care akak =)

~ said...

fana, breastfeed = kurus + sexy. Hafizul mesti agree haha

 

Template by Best Web Hosting