Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Of Being A Working Mummy

I never thought that being a working mummy is tough. But, it's not that bad either. I'm loving it and yet it needs a lil bit of discipline and plenty of commitments.

It has been 2 days since I'm working and the first day went quite well, I can say. What I did was planning the daily activities during the night before.

1) Wake up at 6.30am, having bath and what not
2) Then kemas rumah and kitchen
3) Prepare baby's bag and milk for the whole day
4) Having 'ME' time by having a mug of Anmum Lacta and watching the 30mins comedy for 15 mins.
5) 7.30am, baby wakes up so time to play with him.
6) 7.45am, mandikan baby and siapkan baby
7) 8.00am, time for me to bersiap ke ofis.
8) 8.15am, off we go to babysitter's
9) 8.45am, finished breastfeed the baby and tidurkan dia. Then off me go to the office.

After about 2 and a half months of babymooning, I kind of miss my office work too. Thus, not really stress happened here. But juggling with the two-month-abondoned works and pumping the milk, it's quite challenging too. The office hours become too short for me. But hey, I like the nursing room that the company provides. It's not fancy or what just convinient enough for mommies like me. Thanks company for supporting breastfeeding. Cayalah! hehe

For the time being, I went off from the office at 6pm the most. Then rushing to the babysitter and meet Aidan. Only god knows how much I've been missing him. And tell you, he misses me much too until he had a very mild fever on the first day. Demam terkejut agaknya. Nasib baik balik rumah terus sihat. Huhu. Kasihan anak! The 2nd day went well though. No more mild fever and he was so behaved. Good Boy, sayang!

Right after I'm home, then goes all the lists.

1) Masak
2) Breastfeed & tidurkan Aidan
3) Kemas dapur
4) Buat laundry
5) Sterilise baby's bottles
6) Pump susu (if any)

Then only I can go to bed. But telling you the truth, I was totally flat at 10pm on the first day. Haha. Penat giler wa cakap sama lu. Nasib baik ada hubby yang understanding. Selalu tolong tidurkan Aidan and willing to massage my feet yesterday. Sakit kakilah dah lama tak jalan dari Dataran Car Park to the office. Huhu.

But today, dah midnight and I'm still up for Betty. Kenapa? As tomorrow, I am working from home. Wohooo. Ada chan nak bangun lambat;p

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting