Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kekasih Gelap

"Lynnette is my friend and you're not, Tom!" Gaby DHW season 5

Yesterday, while having dinner.
Hubby: What will you do if you see your friend's husband/bf cheating on her?

(note: We were talking about the obvious cheating like the friend's husband/bf sedang berpelukan, berpegangan tangan, etc with other girl)

Me: Of course lah I will let my friend know. Jangan harap nak terlepas.

Hubby: Even though you know that it will ruin their relationship?

Me: Hello. He's already ruin it apa. Daripada kawan saya terus-terusan kena tipu, WTH. Baik saya bagitahu.

Hubby: What if dua-dua kawan awak macam Fiza and Bili. That cheating guy and your girlfriend? (read: both are my good friends. But Fiza is my laling)

(note: sorry Fiz and Bils. Contoh je k. Hehe)

Me: Of courselah saya bagitahu Fiza. Tapi saya akan terus confront Bili dulu. No way Bili boleh tipu Fiza.

Hubby: Tapi kalau Fiza yang curang, awak bagitahu Bili tak?

Me: Tak. Haha. Tapi saya akan confront Fiza lah dan advise dia kembali ke jalan yang benar. Takkanlah nak bergosip berdua ngn Bili. Semacam je rasa. Haha.

Personally, I will always against orang ketiga dan kecurangan though my view on kekasih gelap was not that narrow macam dulu. And no matter how hard I try to like them, I just cant. Cause I dont really understand why they cant really respect the others. Afterall, I dont have to like all people in the world cause there are plenty that dont like me too. Karma people! Haha.
Moga-moga orang disekelilingku dan diriku dijauhkan daripada mereka dan cobaan ini. Amin.

4 comments:

bili said...

what the what man (woman)..

-_-

fizzzzzz said...

thanks ling...kasitau aku k so that kite bole stalk same2 ;D

~ said...

bils: hahahahahaha
fiz: stalking kan hobi kita hhehe

AimihAyy said...

OUCH~~~

 

Template by Best Web Hosting