Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To write & not to write

I tried to write few times, but all are save to draft. Sometimes, I feel like writing, but somehow in the middle I'm stucked. So there goes to the draft folder.

I havent wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha yet to all muslims. How's your raya? We went back to Taiping but the journey started with an accident. Yes, you read me. Accident at Plus Highway at KM 302, 5km from exit Gopeng. It happened around 3am in the morning. Everything happens in a blink of an eye and I do feel like I am dreaming sometimes. But Alhamdulillah, everyone is safe and sound. Not even a single scratch. For sure, there are some life lessons worth to remember.

And people, do wear your seat belt (front and back passengers) always and please, please, please put your baby in the car seat. Insyaallah, you may not regret. But the most important is to drive safely.


No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting