Friday, November 25, 2011

When I feel to write..

The description of this blog and the banner photo doesnt really jive now. I said "Ini bukan blog jiwang" but the photo is a note written I LOVE U. Bukankah itu jiwang namanya. Kah Kah. Why on earth I chose Nota Cinta as the blog name, I'm not really sure then. Tapi masa tu, gua memang tengah high on CINTA with hubby of course. So terselitlah sentimental jiwang part in this blog. Oh btw, hubby did change the banner. I am still buta IT as always. Mana mungkin gua mampu nak tukar banner. Jadi, who should be blame now? Kah Kah.

It seems like I'm frequently writing these days with bebelan random. Just because I always inspired by a housewife that can write her simple daily life interestingly. Like seriously. Recently, she just talking about the laundry but it turns out to be a very good quality time with her children. For me, she has a very good parenting skills. Simple yet creative. I really adore her.

I do adore another working mom who I always inspired with her Super Mommy attitude. She is working, she is a part time student but she always actively taking part of her kids' activities. I always wonder how she manage to juggle everything in between. Ahh. She should write on How to be a Super Mommy then. For sure I'll buy one! Simply inspiring.

And my all time favourite blog is a lawyer-mommy blog. I am her silent reader since she hasn't got married. Now she already has an 18months toddler. Simply because I love to read hers. Sometimes inspiring, sometimes informative, sometimes menyentuh jiwa and most of the time, she likes to post beautiful photos. *Love* Oh, she is good in baking diaper cakes as well. A creative mommy indeed.

Ini sudah menjadi blog review pasal blog nampaknya. Anyways, those are my most favourite blogs. What's yours?

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting