Saturday, December 31, 2011

Babai 2011

Today is the last of 2011. How time flies. 2011 has treated me and the family so well though there are some hi and low, obviously lah kan. Well, here let me share the highlights of 2011; for the sake of my personal keepsake.


1) 2011 remarked lots of Aidan's achievements. From a baby who only knows to goo gaga and crying, he grows to a one happy and active toddler. He knows how to laugh loudly, to say his 1st word, and remarked his first step. This cheeky boy never stop to amuse us and of course, as his mother, I'm very proud and grateful to have him. ;)

2) For the 1st time in my life, we bumped into an accident. Quite a bad experience. And until now, we are still waiting for the car to be completely fixed. Sigh


3) Bestfriends' weddings. Most of my bestfriends are married now. Paling banyak wedding that I've attended to in a year. Haha. This will continue till 2012. Cant wait for the new babies in 2012;)


4) Hubby is no longer an auditor. This is one of the highlight too for me. Haha. No more stressful days of peak period. Like seriously that was nightmare for me too. Heh.


5) This is the yuckiest drink that I've ever taste. If you happened to go Tony Roma's, please dont get this drink. Heh. Sumpah macam air santan. Aidan pun tak nak minum. Haha.

Ok. That's all. Some have been mentioned earlier during the year. So Happy New Year everyone. Let's rock 2012! ;)

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting