Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Accident: Kaki Melecur :(

Kaki kanan Aidan melecur.

Called me a bad mother in the whole universe cause I am. I was so careless, crappy, lousy, and I deserve it. Now my baby is suffering the burn skin. Sobs.

It was happened last Monday, at Thistle Hotel JB, when I was busy packing before checking out. The hotel room is weird. It has no table to prepare coffee or boiling the water. All the plug is at the bottom near the floor. That tells why I boiled the water on the floor.

But it was all my fault. If only I took the kettle away from the floor after boiling the water, my baby wont hurt this bad. It was me who should be blamed thought I tried to deny it by saying that accident happens. My heart cries when I remember how loud he cried that day, how sad when he said "akit" while crying, and how hurt it was until he was sobbing while sleeping. *tears* It was a damn good motherhood lesson for me.

I bought him to the clinic last night. Even the doctor scolded me of not bringing him earlier. Well again, I didn't know it could be that bad until the blister pecah. The doctor said, if there is any burn incident, please bring to the clinic ASAP. Aloevera, tooth paste wont help that much.

Three special steps that parents should do if accident happens:

1) Stay calm
2) Stop quarreling, blaming, etc each other
3) Think fast how to cure/solve the problem




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuli,

i dunno how true is this but it's worth the try.

if kene air panas, cepat2 pecahkan telur n terus lumur kat tempat kene air panas. telur tu akan serap panas tu and penah org buat, siap parut hilang skali.pecah telur banyak2. so far, cousin aku kene n buat macam tu, esok pagi nye kesan lecur dah nak elok dah.

but i guess this is only handy kalau kite kat dapur sendiri la kann, kalau tak, mana nak carik telur ek.

anyways,hugs for aidan.harap2 burn cepat hilang k.

ana

Serr said...

Yuli.... Sedihnyer. Kesian aidan..... Takpe la at least healing rate for kids is faste kan.... Hopefully blister/luka dia cepat2 baik

~ said...

ana: aku panik gile smpai aku pon nanges skali time tu. tak leh pikir dah. pijoi plak marah2. bile die dh cool, baru pggl org hotel bubuh ubat. but i guess it's too late dah. huuuu. pengajaran utk aku. jgn careless. sobsss

sheri: sedih bile die nanges2 sakit. now alhamdulillah dh kering. thx;)

 

Template by Best Web Hosting