Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Balik Kampung

Dr Halina just sent her daughter to the grandparents for some quality time together. Bella mesti membesar jadi budak yang sangat independent. I just wonder how she can do it. Saya sangat lemah. Tak kuat. And that tells why I am here in JB for a week. Aidan's Atok is home for 2 weeks. He requested to spend his 2 weeks holiday with Aidan before he off back to Dubai. Lucky I can work from home for a week. Pheww. Kalau tak rugi cuti saya. Hehe.

The other day, I let Grandma to sleep with Aidan for 3 days. Aidan is ok. Tidur nyenyak saja but not me. Saya tak boleh tidur ok. Haha. I thought boleh tidur nyenyak jugak bila katil tak sempit but apparently tak. Rasa kosong sangat bila tak dihimpit. Weird!

And now, I miss my hubby so badly...



No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting