Friday, June 29, 2012

Breakdown

Dear Aidan...


You made me cried last night. It was just because you vomited twice on the bed after coughing. Silly? That is your mother. 
My poor lil baby.
This week was tough for me especially when you injured your leg. When I knew you fell down badly until you are not able to stand, I was damn worry. The next thing I know is you have a minor crack on your tibia. And that was after you had two x-rays. I can still hold my tears even when the orthopedic told me the bad news. 


Many people wish you well but some I'm not sure. Well, I don't really mind though the words do hurt me. That is life. All I know is I have given you the best that I can. That is what a mother always do. 


I was tired and I still am. I'm not complaining that I have to carry you here and there but it's not easy to hold 15kilos of you with my laptop backpack and your bag every morning and evening. It is just too heavy.


Today was a bad day too. Daddy was scolded me for silly things that I did. I left the receipt and report in the office when he needs it. Unhappy morning is so not me. But I still hold my tears. 


So please excuse me for crying badly over you. I didn't mean it but I cant hold it anymore. I'm truly sorry. 


Love, 
Your silly mother

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting