Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Nak Baby"

Aidan gave me lots of hints lately.

The other day at Mamak while we were having breakfast, he saw a man holding a baby looking for a table. And suddenly he tarik my hands and said "Nak baby. Nak baby."

Then, the other night, while we were having dinner at home, he saw his photo masa baby hanging on the wall and quickly said "Ma, nak baby. Nak baby." Without notice that the baby photo is actually him. >___<

And today, at Nama's wedding, while I was holding Luqman (Fiza's baby), suddenly Aidan ambil tisu nak lap mulut Luqman. Bila tengok rupanya Luqman muntah susu sikit. I have no idea where he got the idea to wipe Luq's mouth.

Is that another sign baby? ;p

Sabar ye sayang. We go as per plan, Abah kata. Mak bapak hang kan accountant, semua pun nak ikut plan. Hehe
My not-so-baby baby with baby cousin :)


No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting