Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blessing of Ramadhan

This is one of the best Ramadhan I wud say so far. I love the foods in Bazar Ramadhan, I love the terawikh (of cos the super short surahs attract me the most;p) and the best, I love the quality time spent with my housemates. Before this, spending time with housemates was almost ZERO I could say. Everyone was busy with their personal life, even tho I'm the only one in a relationship;p One is workaholic and working till late at night, while the other one is busy with her friends. So end up, I was the guard of the house almost all the time till Fiza came back;p But during this Ramadhan, almost 24/7 we are spending our time together-gether. We have our Sahur together, we went shopping together, we buy food at Bazar together, we break fasting together, we go terawikh together, we watched Drama Ramadhan together, and today, we cook together;) Kehebatan Ramadhan yg buat sy kagum sekejap.

3. Captured priceless moments - checked!

KL..I'm almost ready to come!(^_^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..dkt sini lain pulak...masa bulan poselah we spend together2 almost zero....

Anonymous said...

yo maciks! xlarats la kan blog ko skang dah berbunge2.hehe.ske la tu ske la tu ;p

^^, said...

ramadhan makes me homesick. sobs sobs.

wa...what did u cook togede2 tu?

ko siram tak bunga2 kat blog ko ni? ehehe

~ said...

isk isk..korg xnmpk ke bunga aku segar-bugar tu? sure2 laa aku siram setiap ari;p
bkn aku yg msk aku tlg2 je..housemate aku masak rojak sarawak..hehe

 

Template by Best Web Hosting