Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend, Stuffs, and Aisya Sofea's

Since yesterday, i keep myself busy doing my room cleaning blitz. Yes, at last after ages ago I've been promising myself to have a proper one. Wowwweee...so yesterday morning after Subuh prayer, I started with the simple one; moved out all my stuffs outside (err..but of cos not the bed, and clothes racks). And for the 10th time in this year, I re-changed the position of my stuffs. I love to change my room stuffs positioned ever since in chch. Ini semua pengaruh esah ye hehe but I love it anyway! It brings a new feeling of your own old stuffs. At least you may stand with your room for another 2-3 months, dont you? And today, saye melipat baju pule yg berlambak itu. Sungguh menjenuhkan ye since I REALLY hate this task. My close frens and mr boyfie surely know my bad behaviour ini. *ngeee* Nak buat mcmane. Di rumah slalu bibik yg buat xpon sy lipat sket2 saje bile kene bising ngn mama;p N kalo di chch dulu, dh seguni baju ku baru di lipat. Fiqees always bising. Nnt baju renyuk katenye. But what is the purpose of iron jika bukan utk menggosok baju yg renyuk?? kan kan??? D''uuhh minded org mls seperti sy mmg begini;p And today, I'm proud of myself. Why? Becoz saye telah melipat semua baju2 sy baik yg dh dilipat dulu dan juge baju yg dh bersimpan semggu lebeh lamenye tidak berlipat. Ahaks. But, almost 3 hours, still yet to be finished. Byk sungguh selingan2 len.

From this: (Note: This is the 2nd batch of my unfold clothes;p)


To this..*Tadaaaa*

I think of having lampu tujuh lekor for this coming hari raye. Mesti cantik kan kan? I told my dad bout this lampu tujuh lekor, but apparently, he bought it already. So my parents are REALLY excited too, I reckon. Ayah told me, he bought only 12 lampu tujuh lekor. But I think it is enuff. Waahh...now, I can feel the homesickness already knocks the door. Woohooo. Saba2...Saba itu separuh dr iman. Oh ya, this hari raya ayah will be with us. He's not going anywhere until after raye, and of cos until my special day *InsyaAllah*;)

I've just started another Aisya Sofea's called 'Buatmu Kekasih". It is the sequel for all her novels that she wrote before (all are my fav too). The next story of the last happy ending of the heroes and heroins, makes this book so special (at least to me laa). Baru saje abes bace 2 cerita; the sequel of Jauh and Jendela Hati. Another 3 stories are waiting me; Kau Untukku, Sehangat Asmara, dan Gelora Jiwa.


Preview Buatmu Kekasih:

Tanpa Fikri, dunia Ika tidak bermakna.
Tiada Lukman, betapa sepinya hati Farah.
Betapa getir dugaan, Fuad tetap milik Umairah.
Meski bertahun terpisah, hati Zainal hanya utk Kay.
Dan cinta suci Hanif, adalah memori terindah Intan Azureen.

Selamat Berpuasa dan Selamat Beramal (gaya motivator kat hot fm)
ps: sy dh upload gamba cik opa kite;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuls...wah nak pinjam buku citet aisya sofia....ummu suke jugak hehehehe...wah great to know that ur special day..neway congrats in advance ye...

~ said...

meh mai penang..
tp ade 2 jela pon aisya sofea kat penang..yg len sume kat jb;p
hehhe maseh ummu;)

 

Template by Best Web Hosting