Friday, June 11, 2010

My name is not Khan..

Hello uncles. Hello aunties.
Aint I cute? Mommy called me budak pipi layut. And she said I look just like daddy because of that pipi. Mommy thinks my nose is a bit penyek and big like daddy's too and daddy thinks my lips are sexy just like him. He added I will be a good kisser though mommy said dont be too perasan. So I'm confused then. Will check it out later.

Oh btw, my name is Khan. Eh no no. Itu tajuk cerita hindustan kata mommy. Actually, I am not sure yet what my name is cause mommy said it's so hard to find a nice name for a very cute, chubby lil boy like me. But worry not, she will find one before I'm out there to see the world. Trust you mommy. But make sure it is awesome and cool eh!

I am 30 weeks old today. Meaning that, there will be another 10 weeks to go before I can be in mommy & daddy's arms. I am so excited cause I know many cute girls & beautiful ladies (especially the aunties) that will love me too. Wohoo!! Cant wait to get lots of hugs & kisses.

Ok gotta go now. Wanna go out with mommy to eat mommy's fav ikan bakar and Lai Chi Kang ya'all. Yummmehhh!! Oh btw, this is another cool shot of me.

Tata.

4 comments:

the seasonal blogger said...

betulla wey.. pipi die layut. bestnye nnt leh cium2 pipi die. hehe. yeah 9/10 weeks more to go! ganbatte hunneh

~ said...

heheh aku pon xsaba bebeh. tp takut sket;p doakan kami;)

Anonymous said...

insyallah baby akan selamat lahir..hehehe..bestnye..hope it comes true for the hafizul's junior..akak,jaga baby sebaik mungkin..make sure pipi nye nanti sodap digigit!!
-farhana

~ said...

aminnn..
i'll make sure pipi baby baby lebih sedap dari kueh pau daging;p

 

Template by Best Web Hosting