Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sayang saya tak?

My good friend back then in Uni uploaded this photo tribute to my lalings Fiz and Bils who got engaged last week. So memorable and obviously me and hubby were 'angau' at that time. So I commented that hubby looked so menggatal in that photo. Haha.

Last Sunday was my 1st Anniversary. Cepat kan dah setahun? Hehe So I did ask darling husband how much his love for me now? Makin banyak ke sama ke or makin kurang? He then did ask me back. Which one yang saya nak?! Heh. Nak jawapan selamatlah tu.

Knowing husband, he doesnt always tell me that he loves me or what but he always shows it. Tapi biasalah perempuan, bagi betis nak peha. So once in a while I must ask him "Sayang saya tak?" He will answer, "Sayang. Banyak sangat" quickly before I sempat to ask him the 2nd question "Banyak mana?" Cet. Tak ikhlas. Heh.

Anyway, Happy Belated 1st Anniversary darling husband. Tak ade hadiah sekarang tak pe. Tapi yang ke 30 jangan lupa 1 set diamond jeweleries ok!;p

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting