Saturday, November 13, 2010

I wonder why..

Sometimes I wish that I am an anonymous blogger who can write anything out of my mind without any restrictions or think whether my thoughts or words could hurt some people. But sometimes I do hope comments from the readers too and some other times, I wish that my thoughts could reach the right people whom I would like to dedicate indirectly.

On the other notes, now I really wish that I could have an Iphone cause I am falling in love with Instag.ram application. So, Aidan will have lots of nice and good photos then. Almost everyone that I know directly or indirectly use it and seriously I love love love sangat their photos.

At the same time, I wish I have lots of money, so that I can buy a nice, cozy condo in KD. Or perhaps, an extra money to go jalan-jalan overseas. I miss to have a long-hour flight. Afterall, I havent had any vacation since married/pregnant.

Some people said money couldnt buy happiness. But I think without money also people couldnt find happiness. The fact is money should be used wisely in order to have the happiness. Just that manusia tak pernah puas.

Same goes with love. When there are too much loves around us, we just take it for granted. But when it suddenly leaves us, barulah nak terkial-kial menyesal or whatever. Time ni, menangis air mata darah pun tak guna.

Sometimes I just wonder, why it is so hard to just be grateful for whatever that we have in our life?

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting