Thursday, November 27, 2008

confirm!

It's confirm. Everything is confirm!

Last day would be on the 23rd Jan. My last day as an INTEL-er. Suprisingly, I feel a bit overwhelmed and sad. It's not that I'm not interested to be a Damansara-Wood but all bcoz I love my job, I like to be an Intel-er, I have a good pay (well, for me, with the workloads that I have, it's really a good pay). Just that, I'm not belong to Penang and I love you more, Enchek Pijoi. So I leave all that I am comfortable with behind. Actly, I'm quite scared to get into a new company. Adapting to a new company is not as easy as adapting to a new school or to a new university. When your performance, personality, and career development do matters, you wont take it so easy. In fact, my 1st few months experience at Intel, make me more scared. Just hoping that everything will be ok.

Maka, ingatlah kate2 Esah;

Cross the bridge when you come to it

atau menyanyilah lagu JLo;

Dont be afraid, Dont be afraid
This is your day!

Let's talk about another story which is sy kuat jeles. Ya, sy mmg kuat cemburu. And not just recently, ever since Enchek Pijoi has a kekasih gelap, I always get jeles with her. Pijoi always treats her nicely (mcm aku x?hihi but he more concerns on his kekasih gelap). She got a lot of expensive accessories every mths dan aku tiada ape2. And the most recent one, she got the eyeshadows yg aku juga tiada. TAK ACI!!! But how come a fiancee kalah wif a kekasih gelap??





Kekasih gelap Pijoi.
Heh. Dh mcm taik cicak aku tgk HAHA

Awak! ME or HER?! Go figure *ngeee*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

macho n lawanye keter tu...minat betoi la ngn keter camni..hahahaha

~ said...

minat ke??
ape lg..g laa mekap kuda awk. Kasi eyeshadow skali hehehe
Puyursss laa syg oi!

Anonymous said...

yuli-ness..

if ur new work sucks..

if ur new boss teruk..

if ur new office-mate being unfriendly..

if ur new cubicle isnt welcoming..

remember that I'M HERE babe! me wont be available for lunch breaks *bakal ofis saya adalah lagi jauh compare to my house to ur office..haha* but me is certainly available after hours! we can certainly kutuk abt our new officemates & boss & environment tiap tiap malam okeyh? byk lagi kedai kat OU tuh tak explore..woot~ woot~

enjoy ur last 2 months in penang! mwahs!

~ said...

hehhehe yeahhh!! hopefully u're able to have your free time after ofis hours. Bole laa kite me'round' kdai2 di OU tu. hehe tp kalo u xde, I hang out ngn ur mom jela. Ikut die g kelas mengaji;p

Selamat mula bekerja ya Alianes;D
All d bes!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting