Friday, November 21, 2008

Loser

Korg penah tgk tak rancangan Gadis Melayu at TV9? Kalo tak, dinasihatkan TAK PAYAH tgk *haha* Well, dgn tak disengajakan mlm td sy tertgklah rancangan ni. But I heard about this kind of reality show a month ago. So nak laa tau jugak kan kan ape yg bes sgt rancangan ni. Basically, rancangan ni konon2nye nk tunjukkan yg Msia ni has lotsa gadis melayu berkebolehan, lemah lembut, pilihan hati mak2 mentua, dsb. Cun n comel adelah wajib (seperti biase). And the task for last nite was etiquette and table manners. Lawak jugak laa bile tgk diorg mkn kekok gile. Yelaa dh name pon gadis melayu, manelaa reti table manners using fork and spoon kan. Kalo gadis western, bole laa. Task pon ntah pape. Cmnila org Msia buat bisnes. Buat rancangan ntah pape. But what makes me dissappointed with all these reality shows are those super young contestants. Some of the gadis' are as young as 20 years old. Me at 20 years old, was still so childish and my life stucked with those boring text books. Well, I know I cant compare myself with them. I'm an ordinary,conservative girl. Tp sy kecewa. Paling mengecewakan when got this one girl age around 12 years old, was crying crazily during the LG Superstar Audition as she was rejected due to her age. See, bad influence. Bdk kecik pon malas blaja and nak jd penyanyi je. Apekah??


Another sadis story for today is I went to the cafe and had my lunch alone. Sadis wooooo. Rase loser gile bile mkn sorg. But I've tried before having my lunch alone at Giant. That day I blame myself to be that super duper loser *haha* Well actly, today, I got meeting with Taiwan Auditor during my lunch hour. I tell you haa, the most super gelabah ppl in the world is Taiwanese. Series wa ckp sama lu. The small issue seems like the biggest issues that they ever encountered in life where all need to be settled by now like world will end in 4 minutes *waddehel* So I tell you, dont go for Taiwananese company unless you have no tomorrow word in your dictionary as well. But afterall, I enjoy working in MNC company. You'll find lotsa funny, weird, culture in between. So go for MNC;p



Ok time's up. Stop reading and do your work! This lady also need to work;p

2 comments:

the seasonal blogger said...

eheheh.i seken u and i hope u dont like sehati berdansa too.

tp tp, aku terjebak menyukai AF. guilty sungguh :P

~ said...

Aku suke sket2 je sehati berdansa bile tarian tradisional tu. Tp bengang2 bile tgk yg bapak buruk gile menari hahahhaha

Sies??demm AF is suck! haha

 

Template by Best Web Hosting