Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleeping Disorder

Kawan-kawan,

Do you know how to properly shut down your mind when you are sleeping?
I really have a serious problem here. These 2 days were simply the worst sleep I ever had. I had a bad dream. Well it was not a seram-killer kind of mimpi but it was a normal-stupid mimpi that led me feel very tired and pening whenever I woke up in the morning. Having a dream every night is normal for me but when it comes to a tiring mimpi 2 days in a row, sy tidak suke! Dh laa skang ni I never take a nap during day time except for weekends and I can only sleep 6-7 hours a day, lepas tu sure gua terjaga punye. So bile having this kind of bad-tiring dreams really make me sick. I once had asked doctor about this but that time I was really in the midst of stress period since I had a 'problem' with my previous mgr. But now, I have no stress or cud it be because of this coming IQ test? If yes, I'm a freaky weird girl then *hoho* Apepon, bebesar hati jika kawan2 dpt mengajar sy mengshutting down minda sy drpd trus aktif semasa tido. Trimass.

Yesterday, Pijoi told me that he got a love note attached at his wiper. It says,
"Why so serious???" -from: Batman-

Hahaha so cute laa lu Batman;p I want 1 pliss!

P/s: Alianess, plis wait for me this Thurs nite ya. Same time, same place;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oraise! so by lunch hour patut free kan? i dah jumpe kedai bbq chickend if u want to go..if not..i dah lamer mengidam chilis..hurms..ape ape lah..plis decide before u turun here..its a wajib! hahahahahahahaha

~ said...

orite bebeh..lunch hour sure free smpai ler ke ptg huhuh
nnt me tgk2kan baju ultraman awk ye;p ngah ngah kalo me jumpe me post gamba kat blog hahahaa

 

Template by Best Web Hosting