Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I miss Him

My husband is away for 3 weeks and he is busy at Kemaman, auditing a company, as usual. It's a peak period anyway, so what do I expect? But being his wife for almost 10 weeks, makes me not an independent lady anymore. Especially when I'm pregnant. He sends and picks me up at the office, he drives me to dinner or shopping or everywhere, helps me mengemas rumah and many more. I think I am too pampered till I cant bear to be apart from him even though for a day. It may sound silly to you but I do easily cry at the moment whenever I miss him. Ya tuhan, baru saja 2 hari. Sabarkanlah hati.

On the other happier note, I went for a checkup last Sat at SJMC. Nothing could be more happier other than looking at my baby. Even though, I had to wait for almost 4 hours that morning, all the tiredness or sickness almost gone when I saw the baby. I saw the baby's head, hands, feet, and the moving heartbeat. It is so tiny and cute till I feel like crying whenever I remember the vivid moment. Ada nada jakun di situ but it's my 1st time anyway looking at the baby, so fair enough laa kan? hehe. Anyway, the baby is healthy as of now and people, please doakan agar my baby sentiasa sihat, ya:) Oh ya, the baby is going to be an August baby. So I guess saya tak sempatlah nak beraya dan makan ketupat tahun ni:(

1 comment:

the seasonal blogger said...

ngade2 lebih ni.... ehhehehe. menjeleskan singles yg lom kawin. keh keh. jage diri btul2 jawe since u r alone at home. watch the steps and also slippery floor.. :D

 

Template by Best Web Hosting