Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank you for the Quarter of Centuries

I am already quarter of centuries yesterday. And that was the best birthday ever in my life.

No, no. I dont get any expensive gifts or a candle light dinner. It was perfect just because of the best wishes from the loved one right to my ears when I just woke up in the morning. It sounds so lovely eventhough just merely a simple "Happy Birthday". Then, I got my requested Lontong for breakfast with a lil surprise of secret recipe cakes. Oh, and the thoughts and the warm wishes from dear friends, really made my day. It was just so perfect? ;)

And whatever it is, I am so blessed with what I have right now. A job that pays me well, the other half that always be with me, dear friends whom never failed to make me smile and the little one that grows in me, it's too much happiness to complaint, isn't it? And of course, I feel so contented.

Thank you Allah for the great quarter of centuries that you allow me. Alhamdullillah.

3 comments:

fizzzzzzz said...

alhamdulillaaaahhhh=)

Anonymous said...

omg! uu're preggie already? congratss!! :D :D

yayasan-ilmu.blogspot.com said...

Assalamualaikum, nak bersyukur dengan Allah (a.w), layari: yayasan-ilmu.blogspot.com untuk caranya.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting