Saturday, January 23, 2010

VOTE for me!!

Hua Nui Wind Farm, New Zealand

I visited this wind farm like 3 years ago. That was the best summer trip ever. I spent the whole summer pays just for a week trip to the north island. But it was super great vacation and I did spent splendid time with my girlfriends.

I think that photo is nice. Green and peaceful. Thus, I dont hesitate to join IBM ASEAN Smarter Planet Photo contest by submitting this photo. Doa2 kanlah saya menang the 1st prize so that I can exchange Nikon DSLR 300s camera with Quinny Zapp stroller. Keh keh. So people, please, please do vote for my photo. Tolong ya. ;D

It's already past midnight and I'm yet to sleep. Maybe I am nervous yet excited to see my baby tomorrow morning. My friend told me that the baby starts to form the hands, heartbeat, head, and legs during the 10th week of pregnancy. Tapi saya baru 9 minggu mengikut the 1st doctor that I met. So let's see tomorrow how.

I think I shall stop merapu and sleep now or else I will miss the appointment tomorrow. Dont forget to vote for me ya! Thanks people.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

owh..g ultrasound ke esk?

 

Template by Best Web Hosting