Monday, August 2, 2010

Another story

Dulu saya ingat mengidam itu adalah nafsu semata. Nafsu yang sebenarnya boleh dikawal. Tapi sejak saya ternampak that Chicken Mandy photo yang Wawa uploaded in the FB like last month, seriously I cant stop thinking about it until now. And yes, until now I havent got the chance to taste it. Though I keep on reminding the hubby to bring me there, but most of the time, mesti ada saja hal. He was busylah, we were up for something else lah, until last week, when my other pregnant lunchmate told me she had it for breakfast, I was like so envy. Why on earth I still havent got the chance to have it but she can have it even for breakfast? And when I told hubby, I wanted it so badly, but still hubby said he was so busy that day, I was crying. I was surprised too like what the heck I'm crying in the office because the hubby told me he was busy and cant bring me to Al-Rawsha? But the frustration wasnt stop there and continued in the morning when I told hubby how frustrated I am, and without notice, my tears dropped again.

Well, knowing the hubby, he is not the type of hubby that will follow everything that I want. No excuse even though I am carrying his son. He expressed his frustration towards me as well and said I'm just being so mengada. He said, "there are people who dont have food to eat but you, you are just crying because you cant have that chicken mandy." Obviously, I was a bit sad then and merajuk for 5 mins. But after further thoughts, yes I agree. Maybe I am just being so childish for that. So the case is closed. But I still crave for that minus the crying part. Hehe. Now, I still keep on thinking that maybe mengidam is just my own lust! Heh.

Btw, the weekend was spent very well at Taiping though at first I had scary thought of being delivered the baby at Taiping. Haha. But then, bila dah sampai, sangat seronok bila pulang bukan berdua sahaja. Adik-beradik Pijoi semua ada kecuali Kakak dan Ayip. Kami buat bbq 2 days in a row for lunch. Hehe. Idea Pijoi. And not bad for his 1st attempt of his own recipe to marinate the Chicken and lamb for the 1st day and the fish for the 2nd day. Yummy! Saya asyik makan, makan, dan makan. Hihi.

And before went back home yesterday, saya berkesempatan untuk meminta maaf to Ibu Pijoi and asked her to pray for me and the baby. To be surprised, she didnt only give me the kisses as usual but a kiss for the baby too. Yes, she kissed my belly too and told baby boy to be nice to me. Hehe. I was so touched till I felt like crying but I didnt. Malulah saya kalau nangis. Huhu. But hopefully, baby boy feels the loves from his Mak Tok too.:)

2 comments:

fizzzzzzz said...

jgn lupe aunty2 yang tanpe segan silu dok kis2 n usap2 anda ye beby ;p

~ said...

hahaha xlupenye. sbb mak beby akan slalu ingatkan die;)

 

Template by Best Web Hosting