Saturday, December 4, 2010

Short ramble

Dulu, (read: tahun 2009) I hated my company like I swear I would resign when I'm hitched. With the super heavy work loads, weird, oldies Japan system, and pressures from resignees, who wouldn't want to resign. The only reason that made me stay was I'm getting married so I need a long holidays. But today, I notice that those heavy work loads have gone, the weird, oldies Japan system seems not too bad, and the pressures from resignees are nothing. In fact, I love my company now. How could I hate it if I have flexible time to work, I could work from home once in a while during the month and some other benefits that I'm enjoying now. So, I just realised that, I could gain more with a lil bit of patience.

A month ago, I complained a lot when I was tired. So you can imagine that I was complaining most of the time. I felt like why in the world I have to do all the chores alone while babysit my baby and cant enjoy my favorite Monday night laugh or even Betty anymore. But at the end of the day, before I went to sleep, I kept on thinking why am I complaining a lot? Semua ibu penat. That's the fact. Kalau tak nak penat, jangan jadi ibu. But when time goes by, I just noticed that I am more happy when I dont complain. Mata memang sakit bila tengok baju bertimbun tak lipat apatah lagi nak gosok, habuk lantai yang minta disapu, tapi sekali sekala, tak salah untuk pejam mata. Afterall, I dont have to act like a super mom bila diri tu tak mampu. Yang penting, apa yang dibuat semua dengan hati yang ikhlas. That's the core lesson.

I dont know what am I rambling here. Yang saya tahu, saya update mahu tambah itu wang. Haha. Jangan lupa klik iklan belah kanan tu ya. Terima kasih daun keladi. ;)

2 comments:

fizzzzzzzzz said...

kdg2 memang mctu..aku ni setiap masa mengemas rumah tp ade je part2 yg tak terkemas.kdg2 aku lari masuk bilik dok depan laptop utk lupekan..
so yeah,buat yang termampu ;D

~ said...

betul tu. kalo tak, pengsannn huhu

 

Template by Best Web Hosting