Monday, June 22, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

It was so not cool to watch Drag Me to Hell. It was Sunday noon, when me, Pijoi and Uda had a late lunch at Old Town Sunway Damansara decided to watch this movie. It was Uda's idea actually. We just tagged along untuk teman uda. I told uda already that Drag Me to Hell is so so so scary as reviewed by Bills. Even Bills felt that scared, apatah lagi saya yang tak pernah watch any horror movies in cinema. But yesterday, I did.

What can I say about DMtH? Scary and some scenes are disgusting. Sangat menggelikan sampai saya rasa macam nk muntah. But not as disgusting as Thai's horror movie. Most of the scenes will let you terkejut2. Kalau tak, bukanlah cerita hantu namanya. Some scenes, I heard screaming from the audiences. Saya tak bersuara sebab sangat takut. And most of the time, jantung saya berlari laju macam tengah jogging 10km. However, I was lucky to wear kain tudung yang jarang since I used it to cover my face rather than watch the movies with my eyes bare naked. Haha. I was that scared people. But when I came out from the cinema, I could dare to say, to my surprise, I thought the movie is even scarier than that. Huh. Statement tak boleh blah walaupun jantung was still running fast up to 30 mins after the movie. WTH. Oh the ending was so-so. And I dont like it. I'd rather choose to end it with happy ending rather than having the typical horor movie endings.

So, in a nutshell, how scared is it? Go figure yourself! Ngee.

2 comments:

the seasonal blogger said...

muahha. aku rs lawak bile igt2 blk, tgk cite di sebalik tudung.. haha. bongok... tp geli okeyy cite ni... hohh

~ said...

ahaha sangat plis.
aku tak tahulah cmne nak describe cite ni. kdg2 cm cuak gile tp bile dh abes tgk rs cm takdelah cuak sgt. hehe poyos!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting