Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh What a Life!

Tired. Exhausted. I guess my life is even duller (if this word exists) than before. No kidding. I am passing by the closed shops in OU at 9am and passing by again some of the closed shops around 9 to 10pm. But luckily I have a so called joker that always make me smile everyday. Oh what a life! Tapi saya masih bersyukur untuk hidup seindah biasa ini.

If I am allowed to choose right now while dreaming that my fiance is a very rich man that can feed the heir sehingga 10 keturunan, I would prefer to be a housewife. Some of you might think that kind of life is even duller than what I am having now, but at least I dont have to feel guilty and get fiance's sulky, moody face every night when we have a late dinner.Or at least I dont have to be pressured by the datelines or closing tasks every month until I have no time to enjoy my life (applies only weekdays). Then I can watch TV all day long, or blogging about nothing at any times, or even go shopping whenever I like without stuck in a traffic jam. Oh I can cook and bake everyday and feed my other half until he becomes a cute doraemon. Oh what a wonderful life isnt it? Heh. In my dreams people. In my dreams!

Saya mahu ganti Edie Britt as one of the desperate housewives members boleh? hihi. Sedihlah Edie dah mati. Tak ada lagi dah an evil but beautiful at inside women dalam siri itu. Siapa yang mahu bergaduh dengan Lynnette, Bree, Susan, and Gabby? Atau wanita yang even sudah dipulaukan tapi masih mampu menjadi kawan yang baik? Yang nampak jahat dan suka enjoy tapi selalu fikirkan tentang kematiannya? Tak ada. Memang betullah she is one of a kind women.

Saya patut berhenti merapu dan siapkan kerja. Sebenarnya saja nak bersihkan sawang2 yang dah bersarang dalam blog saya ni. hihi. Semoga ketemu lagi ya!

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting