Monday, April 9, 2012

My new hobby

When hubby found his hobby, running for marathon sometime last year, I always wonder what is my hobby now. When I was a kid and teenager, I used to like reading novels. Then, change to cooking. Since now, I have to cook every single day, I dont feel like cooking is my hobby anymore. Dah tak special. So, since then, I'm looking for something that can call as my hobby.

The other day, my friend suggested to play painting with Aidan. Since he likes drawing, so I was excited to give it a try. So the day when we were painting together, I just found out that he doesnt like painting. It's either he's not up to that level or he really doesn't into painting, I'm not sure. But that day he's more into main pedang-pedang using the brushes. Sabo jelah mak! Well boys, what should I expect rite? So, that's the end of the mommy-son painting story.

A few weeks ago, me and hubby had a short discussion on Aidan's birthday theme this year. It's going to be zoo/safari theme. Anything related to animals as Aidan loveeeeees animals these days. When we have set the theme, as usual, Mummy went crazy. Keep on googling on safari/zoo birthday party. There are so many pretty things for the party, from the cake, decos, costumes, etc.

When it comes to cute animals deco, I got the idea to do some DIY. So, here I found my interest in painting! I never thought that it is fun to do some painting for Aidan's birthday party decos. I know it's still too early, but knowing me who is not talented and creative, I need lots of time to do it. In fact, I want to take my own sweet time, enjoying every little moments doing the DIY decos. Hehe. Now, I can call painting as my new hobby. Yeay me!

While doing the DIY project, I got the idea to do the animal masks. So mak punyalah semangat buat zebra mask.

Tapi...................

Aidan nangis bila tengok zebra mask mak ni! Kecik ati ko! hahaha. Dia punyalah takut. Ingatkan dia ni memang penakut. Rupanya, bila mak post kat fb, kawan-kawan mak semua cakap, SERAM GILA mak punya zebra mask! LOL! Sabar ok Aidan. Your mom masih amatur. Tak ghoti nak painting-painting bagai. hihi


Inilah dia rupa zebra mask mummy buat. Cakap sikit takut ke tak? LOL!


And below is my 2nd attempt that I did last night. Better. Aidan tak nangis tapi still takut!! Memang dasar penakut anak bujang aku ni. Heh. Sabo jelah.
And that's the story of my new hobby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuls!skang aku baru paham status fesbook ko weyh..yang second attempt nampak lebih frenly..aku rase it's the colour la yulih.kaler itam seram sket, oink kiut miutttt gituuu..


gudlak with new hobby! :) i dont have one.sobs.


-ana tanzizi

~ said...

hahhahahha itulah die. tak terpikir itam jadi seram. aku nak senang je. LOL. aku rs hobi ko kemas rumah ana. hihihi

fizzzzzzzzzzzz said...

aku pon nk find out apa hobi aku.aku sebenanye suka shopping tp xdak duit mana boleh jadi hobi.hihih

 

Template by Best Web Hosting