Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sayang Mama ;)

Aidan is almost 20 months. And I need to jot this down coz it really do melt me down.

The other day, the babysitter told me that he spontaneously said "Sayang Mama" when he saw an advertisement on TV. Since then, the babysitter taught him to say it again. So now, he knows how to say it. I feel like crying when I heard "Sayang Mama" for the first time. Sobs.

He has this one good habit to salam abah before he goes to sleep. Usually, after I prepare his milk, I will say to him, "Aidan, time to sleep!" then he will stop playing, quickly lari terkedek-kedek to Abah and salam. Last night, he could even say "Good Night" to Abah. Hehehe. Drama Mama! Aidan cakap Good Night pun sebak. ;p

My baby is a big boy now!! Sobsss...

4 comments:

^^, said...

Yuli pls record video ok Aidan ckp gitu pastu letak kat blog nak tengok!!! hehe comel sgt.

~ said...

Dah berjaya amik video. Tungguuuu! hehee

fizzzzzzzzzzzz said...

alolo omelll sgt aidan ni.biasala aku pon slalu sebak2 pasal baby ni.overr tau hihihi

~ said...

hahaha kan fiz. skit2 pon nk nanges. emo betul.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting