Friday, April 6, 2012

What a day..

At last I found a new template that suits me. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's simple and sweet. Just like me. hihi. Thanks to Blogger Candy for the nice template. It's easy to upload and it's FREE!

Afterall today is not that bad. For what I've been through today;

1) Waiting for the report from country from morning. Managed to get at 8pm.
2) The report was incorrect. Adjusting for like 5 times.
3) Hubby is not around tonight. He has dinner with the client.
4) Had dinner at 9pm and it was only Maggi.
5) I scolded Aidan for few times because he disturbed me while I was doing my work. I am bad:(
6) He only went to sleep at 11pm after I finished with my work.
7) I didnt go to pasar malam for groceries. Sobs.

Wish tomorrow for a better day. Maybe a red handbag can make me happy. LOL!

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting