Thursday, April 26, 2012

Of Farewell Dinner

Last night I had dinner with my GFs at The Curve TGIF. Huda is going to move to Labuan this weekend, follows her beloved husband for about 2 years. So that was kind of a farewell dinner for her. Sobsss.

Hubby decided not to join as he wanted to do some jogging & training. So that would be only me & Aidan enjoying the dinner. Lately, I have this confidence to go out alone with Aidan because he is quite behave and doesn't require much attention. Going out with a baby is much more difficult cause baby has to be fed or nursed on time. Else, you have to bare the consequences. Unlike a toddler. You can just feed him whatever that you eat and when  he eats or drinks, usually he wont ask for susu anymore. That is easy! ;D But, provided that I have these two essentials; Stroller & Ipad. Or I prefer not to go out. Haha.

Back to the story..
The first one hour, he was quite behave playing his Ipad. I was really enjoying my food and chit chatting. But the next 30 minutes, he has started to be bored. Trying to go out from his high chair. I could sense his interest towards the small pond besides our table. But being me, I wont let him go. Mahu dia terjun dalam tu. I asked the waitress for balloons. He ok with that. Leka for a while when we were enjoying the dessert. Then, he got cranky at the end. Only I knew when there was a flying menu landed in the pond! Hah. Amik! Hahaha.

Dengan muka tebal, I have to ambil the menu yang dah lencun and passed it to the waitress. I overheard the waitress said "Alamak, dia baling dalam kolam!" LOL! Terima kasih anak. You're such a lovely boy! T_____T

2 comments:

the seasonal blogger said...

hahaha.. aidan funny k. baling menu tu habis tunjuk perasaan la... ;p

thx for last night.. nguu. nnt kita jumpe2 lagi

~ said...

hahaha nxt time jumpe, anak ko plak baling menu dlm kolam;p

 

Template by Best Web Hosting