Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Bad Day

Oh what a day! I had a not-very-good-day today. When morning comes not with smiling, the whole day would turn out worst. Anyway, I left my purse yesterday in my workstation drawer. For the 1st time ever, I left it. Then, this morning, I told my husband that I want to drive my car. And off he went to client's in Shah Alam with his white, gorgeous Myvi. But remember, this preggy mommy always forget on litte things lately? How can she drive her car without the security card which she keeps safely in her purse anyway?

Surprisingly, I didnt panic like usual, so I called few colleagues whom can offer me a ride today. Well a not-so-good-day doesnt mean that I have to be unlucky the whole day. My colleague who stays at the same apartment with me, who is also usually reached office by 8am, still hasnt go to the office yet today. Miracle but Pheww! Settle one big problem.

Then the late afternoon, hubby called me for the spare key as he would like to fetch me from office. The Myvi is safely parked outside with a good spot. So cant kacau already. But then, my car went wrong when the alarm was singing loudly once hubby used the spare key. Nice one beteh. So instead of going back at 6.30pm and planning to have dinner at Popeye, I ended up went back at 8.30pm with my colleague and eat Megi Kari. Plus hubby is keep blaming me of not leaving the primary key at home. Why lah! So crying is the best medicine for the moment.

I am so frustrated with myself lately. I am not only weak and big, but so clumsy, forgetful on most of the things, and emotional too. Oh my! What a pathetic preggy woman I am right now. Normalkah or it is just me?

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting