Monday, May 31, 2010

Ps: I Love You..


Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothin' on you baby
Nothin' on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cause they got nothin' on you baby
Nothin' on you baby


Hubby's new fav song. He keeps on singing several times to me with hugs and kisses. I am so flattered that way. ;) That also means he doesnt want me to worry so much and cemburu buta. Yes, I am always cemburu buta with him lately and sometimes it did make me cry. But dont blame me, the history makes me a good paranoia. Thanks to the 1st love but am sure know that now is the time for me to be wiser in handling the emotions. And the most important, I know hubby loves me so much as well as the lil boy. ;)

2 comments:

hubby berkude said...

i'll always do...

~ said...

"We were born to be together, and together we shall be forevermore."
Love you more every single day, sayang:)
-wifey-

 

Template by Best Web Hosting