Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breakdown

I was crying non-stop like a baby in my dear hubby's arms for a few minutes. I was tired, frustrated, stressed and anything-negative-emotions all were mixed up at the same time. For god sake, this pregnant lady can no longer cope with any working stress and long working hours. It was 9.30pm when I walked out from the office. Urghhh! Thank god, dear husband understands me and hold me tightly which made me so safe and comfortable. Plus, he cooked for me the nuggets and fries as requested. I feel so content when I'm full. Thus, happy;)

Few days ago, the big boss told me that I'm always look so happy lately. Well, it is so obvious anyway. I feel more healthier compared to my 1st trimester, I can eat more and a lot till I am known as mommy monster nowadays *haha*, no more dizziness though sometimes I still have morning sickness and backpain and whatever related pain on my lower part. But afterall, I am still blissfully happy when I can feel the baby is actively kicking and poking me all day long. ;)

Thank you Allah, for all this happiness that I've got;) Cant wait to see my dear lil boy tomorrow!

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting