Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOME!!

I'm HOMEE!!!
It's good to be home and I should rephrase, It's good to be in Msia.
I just went back from Jakarta last night after the flight delayed for more than 3 hours dan sy sperti org bodo tercegat di epot for 5 hours sendirian. HEH. Souvenir? Oh yes i brought some. Cough, flu or fever? You may choose which one you prefer;p Anyways, I'll blog more about my vacation and road trip to Bandung later after this young lady has a good rest and enough sleep.
But here are some photos before sy beradu.
Ayah's place: Nice, tenang dan aman..

BUT

When you cross this gate..

You may see this...

Sgt extreme. And my life was no more tenang.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic3 blog..:)

Macam kenal ya.. tapi dimana..?
Hmm...

~ said...

hehe maseh2;D

alaa..ko kan anak pak seman jambu batu kg pokok sena tu kan? mmg laa kenal sgt;p

^^, said...

eh lawa nye tmpt ayah ko.

best pe ade gerai kat luar. lapar2 leh terus gi kluar beli mkn.nyum!

~ said...

hahah seram aku nk mkn sembarangan. Ai tak suke laa mknn diorg. Ai tak reti nak menikmati;p

 

Template by Best Web Hosting