Sunday, December 21, 2008

Secretssss

It's almost 12 midnight, and I even cant close my eyes. I know I need to sleep since tomorrow is Monday. I hate Monday but who doesnt anyway. I'm still in the midst of reading chapter 16 of the NY times best seller. Oh my, it is pretty a shame to tell you guys that I even have yet to finish Can you keep a secret eversince I bought it 3 years ago. But at least, it wont be a secret anymore.

The next secret..

I desperately need a good book to read and compliment with good musics right now. So I listen to zmonline and successfully assured my housemate that zmonline caters good music. HAHA. Well, the truth is I miss Christchurch. I miss my darlings, my friends, my uni, my library, my unihall, my 1987 Ford Laser car, Ooohh I guess everything that I had back there before. And the truth is I dont know what exactly I feel right now. So I guess books and musics are the best things ever that can keep me company. At least, I dont need to think what's up to the other world of mine. Kind of selfish I am but I'm a bit tired already. Not that I havent try anything, and my smiles dont mean that I'm okay with that. Just that I dont want things to get even worst. Ahhh..leave it. Just have that bloody good books and musics. That's it.

I really cant keep any secret anymore. So I guess I call it a night.
Good night readers.

P/s: Please pretend that you havent know any secrets of mine, in case I try to confess again next time.

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting