Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vacation

My Raya Haji getaway was not too bad except for the flight delayed. Well, waiting at the airport for about 5 hours wasn't that bad altho it was pretty bad but afterall I safely arrived at Penang. Well, I'm not going to complain anymore since I have sent the 'on-time guarantee form' to Air Asia for rm200 voucher compensation. Mintak2 approved and accepted;D

Well, I arrived at Bandara Soekarno Hatta that last Friday around 1am. My bro's flight also reached at the same time. Nasib baik. If not, need to wait for him somemore. I was so happy when I saw my parents and my youngest brother were waiting for us outside. I missed them so much. Then we directly headed to Ayah's house and reached home around 2am. Jauh tak jauh rumah ayah. Then, around 4.30am, I had to wake up and get ready for the road trip to Bandung. Ayah said we need to leave early or else, we will stuck on the road becoz of the heavy jammed. Well, it is not so surprised since Indonesia is really well-known with their heavy traffic congestion. So, sharp 5am the driver already fetched us and the journey started. We didn't use the highway for this road trip because we wanted to enjoy the scenic view and to know the Indonesian's life style. Dad always said, it is such a waste if we dont really enjoy their unique life style. Dh alang2 berjalan, baik tambahkan pengetahuan. To proof that I was so interested with their unique environment, I didn't sleep during the whole journey or I would rephrase the whole day until I had my dinner. We reached Bandung city after lunch hour, and we directly headed to Pasar Baru. I like Pasar Baru even though the place is not really well managed and arranged. But it has lots and lots of cheap stuffs, like scarf, telekung, baju, blouse, textile. I was so into the kain lace and not to metion the kain songket. Kain songket purple sgt susah nk cari. 2 tingkat kami round until those tuan kedai said "Kain songket enggak ada buk" when they saw us. Sgt frustrated. But my mom got a nice and cheap pink songket. I love it;) Nvm, I have stopped looking for songket now and not going to waste my money for other songket that will be worn for less than 3 hours *Pembaziran dgn nada furstrated* After for some hours we were in there, we headed to Rumah Mode or Bandung's so called FOS. Yg ni sy lg suke!!! Murah, murah, murah. Rumah Mode it's not as big as Ascendent in Melbourn or Brisbane's FOS but the price here is a lot cheaper. Imagine, eh no need to imagine laa, believe it or not that I got a working blouse for rm30 only. Baju scarlet kat Jusco pn tak dpt ok. So sy sudah hilang kawalan di situ. Sy rembat dekat 10 baju kot HAHA So later, I would have no reason to complain I have nothing to wear for working next year, or at least for 6 months;p Then, after shopping, we went to a place-that-i-dont-remember-the-name for souvenir shopping. I bought some customized t-shirts and batik's shirt for Abah Pijoi. Bodek nampak?;p That night, we just had our dinner in the hotel since we were too tired to go out and then off to bed. Charged the energy for another tiring day.

Second day, we woke up not that early, around 8am and quickly had our breakfast in the hotel lg. I tried their bubur ayam and I love it. But the gado2 not nice. So sy tak abeskan. I sukekan membazir?? *sigh* After breakfast, we went to meet my dad's friend at somewhere mall whom his daughter is a long lost friend of mine sewaktu di Jasin. They (inc her family and her fiance's family) were on the wedding shopping vacation. So I would say WOW. Smpai ke Bandung ye utk shopping for wedding semata. Well apepon I'm hepi for her and InsyaAllah I will come;) Then we stopped at a place-that-i-dont-remember-the-name again to shop for some more souvenirs. After that, we directly went back to Jakarta. We reached Jakarta in the evening, so dad told the driver to bring us to Plaza Senayan. This Plaza is really a high-end plaza and I guess it is more high-end than Pavillion. Prada, LV, Burberry, Miu Miu, Coach, Jimmy Choo, you just name it. Since this is too high-end, so I didn't buy anything. Enggak mampu dong. This plaza only deserve for Org2 Kayak Jakarta or bukan Jakarta. I didn't earn that much to deserve for all those things. So sy dan mama hanya cuci mata dan pretend to be Org2 Kayak dgn menerai sume bag2 dan kasut yg ade HAHA sadis I would say;p We arrived home around 10pm or 11pm after we shopped for groceries at Carrefour.

The third day is Raya Haji day. After smayang hari raya, we had Raya Haji open house at dad fren's house. My mom cooked bihun goreng tau choo as our pot luck. We reached there quite late and everyone seemed almost full by the time we arrived. That gathering reminds me of chch raya haji celebration where usually we brought some foods as pot luck. Well, everywhere is almost the same I guess. When you're far far away from your own country home, you will appreciate more your own friends. We had a nice time, get along with some new friends, had a full stomach and then went home. Since I heard some Akak told about nice and affordable shopping center, I quickly suggested to Ayah to go there. Then, right after the open house, we headed to Pasaraya Grande. I like this mall since it has a lot of baju muslimah yg stylo where you hardly can find in Msia. The price is not that pricey and affordable. But since I didn't bring much money and I had spent it for the needed stuffs so I stopped myself from buying the wants. Maybe later, I'll come again and bought some of the blouses there. We didnt spend too long over there and right after lunch, we went to Pondok Indah Mall. D'uhh another mall. Well, that is Jakarta. It is whether you shop at mall or at kedai2 jalanan. Sgt extreme. Continue. Pondok Indah Mall is almost the same as KLCC. But it is bigger I guess. We didn't try to finish round every single wings and levels since we were too tired to do so. So after 2-3 hours shopping and mostly window shopping;p, we went home. Rest di rumah sepjg hari and watched my mom's fav sinetrons. Mind you with S ye. Then, it was the end of the 3rd day.

The fourth day. I decided to rest at home. Sy sudah capek and I got the fever already. So no mood to window shopping anymore. I also planned to teman my youngest bro to the swimming pool since he kept on asking me from the day before. Sy sungguh pelik ye. He seemed doesn't like to stay in Jakarta as compared to Melbourne. Last time in Melbourne, he can go to the swimming pool independently and made some new friends there. Not only went for swimming last time, I remembered he did play cricket with his friends as well. But now, even though the swimming pool is nearer, he refuses to go if he's alone. Main bola pon tak mau. Maybe die sudah membesar dan ade hormon2 keremajaan yg mengganggu fikiran. Ecehh. Mandai2 je aku;p

Last day. I just packed my stuffs, and finished my time with sleeping since I was not very well. I woke up 5 mins before the taxi came to send me off to the airport. Dan bermulalah penantian selama 5 jam di airport.

Itu saje percutian sy. Sy byk pegi mall sahaja. Next time, if any, I would like to go to Jakarta's theme park pulak. And next time, for sure Pijoi kene ikut. Photos? Just click here.

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting