Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Multitasking

Do any of you my dear readers have multitasking skills? Instead of having one job, you multitask by having 2 or 3 jobs at one time. Or perhaps, you make your hobby as your second or part time job? Oh ho. I do really respects those who as I said is a multitasker. Honestly, I really do. As for me, multitasking is aint that easy. It maybe look so easy-peasy, but the reality it is not.

What do you think of these people that I might know. An IBM accounting manager who at the same time is a drummer of a quite well known Malaysian English band. Or another IBM accountant who has passion on fashion, thus choose to be a model at certain times. To a very famous and only Malaysian Astronaut, Sheikh Muzaffar, could be a very good example of a multitasker; a doctor, model, motivator, and astronaut at one time. Gosh! I salute you.

How I wish I could be one of them; an accountant and a popular home baker/chef like Chef Wan, Rachael Ray, or the most fav naked chef, Jamie Oliver. But since I have no knowledge on bakery or pastries or cooking, it will be just a dream. Not only knowledge that I dont have, oven also I dont have. So tell me laa people how am I going to be a fofular home baker/chef? (hint for a wedding wishlist ;p)

Or can I say learning Japanese Language is also multitasking? If yes, I will definitely enrol now. But if it's not, I will still enrol cause I need those damn extra incentives lah. Ngee. Lagipun it's FOC with no obligation should pass or what not. So rugilah kalau saya tak join kan? Cuma saya perlukan sedikit determination, takut2 kemalasan mengatasi segalanya. Heh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thats y aunty yochana is there to help..if no oven u could always do some image training meaning baking/making pastries all up in ur head..amazing..i kno. Honto ni yuli-san? (benarke cik yuls?) Anata ga benkyo nihon go shimasu? (kamu nk belajar bahase jepun?)..ahaha my japanese is a bit rusty..but thts genrally what it means la. Sometimes i feel like a blog lurker..always up to speed with ppl's writings...guess thts what bored ppl do.

~ said...

eh biar btoi aunty yochana can help? serious ke? suruhlah die letak resepi skali kt blog. hehe

i missed this semester class. so aku plan to join in 2nd semester. stakat ni aku blur trus ye bahasa jepun hehe

xpe ezat. sementara ade mase nk enjoy. lepas ni bile dh ade komitmen, sure takde mase sgt. heh. yeke? aku ade je hahaha

the seasonal blogger said...

hehe.aku pernah berangan nk kerje kedai kek mase menganggur. muahha. apakah x masyuk dgn idenditi.tp mcm nyesal gak okey. hooohhh. aku berangan nak wat cupcake sedap2.fondant tu blkg kire ah. hihih

yuli~ ko wat la bisnes wat doorgift (haha. nyeksa tangan kn)

~ said...

haha aku door gift tak minat. cm leceh. masak2 boleh laa. kalo xjd bisnes pn, msk utk korg sume sj pn xpe. spoiled u guys with cream cheese, chocolates, etc hahaha

 

Template by Best Web Hosting