Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aidan: 21 months

I have to jot this down.

After 21 months, last night was my second time waking up at 4am preparing for Aidan's formula milk. I think both of us are ready to totally wean off. It's almost there I can say. Bittersweet feeling :(

At this age, Aidan always makes us laugh. He talks a lot more but still on his alien language. We can only understand some. The rest, only alien knows it. LOL! He likes to sing too and that makes him look even more cuter. ;p

I think he can understand the cartoons story line thus that makes him stuck on TV for his favorite cartoons. Boboiboy still at the top rank. He added more cartoons in the list, such as Pororo and Banana in pyjamas.

Oh Oh and last night was funny. Kitorang pergi shopping groceries kat Giant. Masa shopping, saya saja pura-pura say babai. Konon-konon nak blah. Sekali tu dia nangis gila. Haha. Then, hubby try to look at his reaction kalau dia buat. Tapi kasihan. Aidan tak nangis kot. Siap cakap babai and wave. LOL! I know it. Aidan loves me more ;p


 I love you too darling baby. More than you can imagine. Muah Muah..




No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting