Thursday, May 17, 2012

Of Aidan's tantrum

The other day, Aidan did something wrong, which I dont remember what is it, but Abah got mad and scolded him. He, as always would cry when Abah scolded him. Padan muka Aidan. Dengan Mak eh jarang takut. Hehe. Back to the story. Kami ajar dia, kalau buat salah, kena marah, dia mesti kena minta maaf. Usually he will salam and hug us. And it ends there.

But that day, Abah was totally gone mad and made Aidan crying non-stop dengan kuatnya. Kind of showing off his tantrum as well. Lelaki kan ego. Tak gitu? So, I quickly held him in my arms and tried to console him. He refused at first but when I talked slowly like whispering to his ears while held him tightly, he was calming down then. I told him that he did something wrong that made Abah scolded him and Abah scolded him because he loves him so much. I also warned Aidan not to do it again. He was nodded every single thing that I said as if he understand. Then, I relieved when he stopped crying after that.

But then, after 5 mins, he did it again. Slap on my forehead. Penat mak berleter uols. Hahaha. Well, I dont expect him to understand pun. Dia kan baru setahun jagung. Nak suruh duduk pun sebut 2-3 kali. LOL! I just feel good because I did another approach rather than pukul Abah konon-konon Abah yang salah marah Aidan to make him calm. That is my big No-No.

Haih. Anak..Anak. But who said raising a child is easy pun kan?

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting