Monday, May 14, 2012

Hubby's Birthday

It was yesterday. I did nothing fancy this year. No surprise sebab tak jadi. LOL! I bought Wondermilk Cupcake and had small makan-makan with his family. Kebetulan his parents came to KL last weekend.
The cupcake.
Aidan was sugar high that night. He kept on singing and dancing sampai 12 malam with his cousin. T___T Mana taknye, dia makan 4 cupcakes kot. Birthday boy pun makan satu je. Haha.

And last night, we went to his fav restaurant, Meatworks to have this...
Sup Ekor!!
Hahahahhaa. Birthday boy nak sangatlah kan. Pergi Meatworks makan sup ekor. -___- I asked him, "Sedap ke?" Then he said, "Awak masak sup lagi sedap". LOL! Padan muka ;p

1) Potato Salad 2) The to-die-for Ribs 3) Pink Guava Juice

Us in White ;)
Dear Darling Husband,

Happy 28th Birthday.
I pray for your good health so that we can do jogging while strolling Aidan at the park.
I pray for your prosperity. With that, I hope I can have a maid to do the ironing and cleaning the house. ;p
I pray for your success to achieve all your dreams.
I pray for your happiness and ours, having more kids and live happily ever after.
Love you much more than words *nyanyi lagu Westlife ;p*
-Wifey-

2 comments:

hubby berkuda said...

thanks a lot dear. muahhhhh!

~ said...

my pleasure;D *nak kasut? hahah*

 

Template by Best Web Hosting