Thursday, May 10, 2012

No more BF-ing!

He is totally weaned off last Monday 08/05/12 at 21 months. The last time he was BF-ing was on Monday morning right after he woke up.

I didn't plan actually. I was not feeling well that day; fever, sore throat, and flu. I went to the clinic and eat some meds. But I totally forgot to tell the doctor that I'm still BF. So I didnt dare to BF him. Later in the evening, when he asked for t****, I quickly put some colgate on the nipple. And it works. He refused to BF since then. Dah macam fobia pulak dengan rasa mint. LOL! I never thought it is that simple.

To make more surprise, he didnt wake up in the middle of the night asking for susu anymore. Now both of us can sleep well till morning. That's good. So the next thing in my mind is to teach him to sleep on his own. Hehe.

I told my mom about this. She was surprised on how things went so easy. I feel blessed sebab segalanya dipermudahkan. And god heard me. Alhamdulillah. My mom even said, it's good for me too. No more waking up at night, no more BF-ing and teaching him to sleep on his own; I can have a good rest and get my body prepared before the next pregnancy. Haha. Ok this is not going to be so soon. Kalau ada rezeki, next year baru kita beroperasi ye. InsyaAllah. :)

P/S: Lesson learnt from weaning off is kena pump sehari sekali ye. Saya pandai sangat sampai hari first merana sebab bengkak. Haha.

No comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting