Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pretty Pictures

I love photography. Eh silap let me rephrase, I love pretty pictures. I just love it. For me, a pretty picture captures 1000s of memories and tons of feelings. It doesnt have to be captured by a professional photographer, but sometimes, a right moment with a creative skill makes a photo becomes so much meaningful. I really appreciate those pretty2 pictures that I have walaupun berlambak yang saya tak cuci (dan mungkin takkan pernah cuci) tapi bila tengok balik gambar2 lama yang cantik2, ditambah dengan background yang cantik bersama gadis2 dan jejaka yang cantik2, berserta skills yang bermacam2, buatkan saya gembira. I can remember all those feelings and songs (if any) with only a photo. See I tell u, so dramatic I am. Sebijik hindustan kan kan? But I love pretty2 pictures. Walaupun saya tak tahu langsung pasal camera (lebih2 lagi sekarang saya memang tiada kamera), teknik bergambar, or what not.

Talking about photogrpahy, I am really fussy in choosing a right photographer for my wedding. Since my budget is tight, so I want a good photographer at a reasonable and affordable rate. So please, please and please say goodbye to preetypiktures or candidsyndrome or mangis production. Mimpilah nak hire mereka. Tapi kalau ada siapa2 nak sponsor, sangat2 dialu-alukan;p They are too much pricey for me. My mom said, "Haih, photographer kat JB tu dah bankrap ke semua?" hehe Well, since the fiance called me a bridezilla, of course I will think 1000 times to hire them. Okey, saya bukanlah mengada nak ambil photographer from KL ke ape (walaupun mengadalah jugak) tapi sebagai seorang pecinta gambar cantik, saya tak suka gambar yang terlalu diedit. Having an expensive DSLR camera and a very good skill in photo editing, doesnt mean you're a good photographer. Tak suka tengok gambar wedding yang ada edit kerawang2 kat tepi, then ada tulis, Dua Jiwa Satu Hati or whateva itu. Sakit mata guwe. Kenapa perlu edit sebegitu? Tak apelah. Itu kreativiti juga namanya. But for me, cukuplah sekali, tak mahu pisang berbuah 5 kali.

Well, I had approached a nice photographer last 2 months. I have the quotation and all tapi sekarang ni, saya tak dapat2 call dia. Hp masuk voicemail and email tak berjawab. Haih. Saya resah. Saya nak sangat dia amik gambar. Actually saya tertarik dengan marketing dia which says

'When he ventured into wedding, he brought in a new way of photography to the scene. Photojournalistic, no flash photography etc. And people loves it.'

Yes, people like me just loves it. Candid photojournalism. That's what I want. And to be surprised, bila saya tengok diari pengantin at Ratu Sehari, he had captured some photos that I dreamt of before. SUKE SUKE SUKE!!!! Banyakkan yang saya berangan?? *ngeee* Hopefully, he will call me soon so that I can be almost a full time dreamer;p

4 comments:

^^, said...

let ur friends show their bakatla, put syarat whoever wants to come to my wedding must bring along a camera and shoot at least 5 photos. The end of the day, go collect sume gmbr n who knows ade yg super pweeetttyyy???

Hehe. Hope u find the best photographer (because I want to be in the photo too hahaha)!

Berusahalah!!

~ said...

haa tu laa..sume dh ade kamera mantap2 dh aku tgk. so bole tunjuk skill masing2 plak ehehehe heh 5 konon. tgk nnt baper bnyk korg amik hehhe

doa2 ye photographer tu bls email aku ke call aku ke..huhu nk sgt2 die amik!

^^, said...

Haa....fotografer kate ape? Smlm aku suh dia baca blog ko...tgk efisen kan aku? Kan? Kan?

~ said...

hahhahaha aku yg eksaited bangat ni trus nak byr ni..tp pijoi bising sbb die tak tgk lg hahaha gile xmenyempat. isnin ni ade appointment yeay!! will update soon;)

 

Template by Best Web Hosting