Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's closed!

After the 100th thoughts..
After listening to 100th advices..
After the 100th discussions..
And after the 100th considerations..

I have decided that I will go for the akak Janda's house. Why??
  1. I can easily move out later. And afterall I will only suck it up for 10 months.
  2. Leave with 3 strangers girls will be a bit risky. Whether it is OK or it is bloody sucks!
  3. I have viewed akak Janda's house but I havent take a look at the condo's and the flatmates yet (which I would have no time to do so).
  4. Akak Janda seems cool and can be a good company.
  5. About the parking problem, let's see how it goes for a month, then only I think whether I should move to other place or Pijoi needs to send me to the office during closing period or maybe Pijoi can keep my car safely at his apartment or any other alternatives that I yet to think of.
  6. My instinct told me so.
  7. I think it is a good experience to live with akak Janda which is obviously older than me. It is cool, isnt it?;p

So now, I shall close this issue and have a rest;) Thanks to some of my friends, cousins, and my enchek berkude whom sincerely gave the advices. Lebiu guys!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhh jandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~ said...

err u sound a bit desperate, are u? heehe

 

Template by Best Web Hosting