Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHY??!!!

Economic recession has become more serious and worst. A lot more retrenchment has been done for some companies and most are the big, major one. And some more it is predicted that 2009 recession will become worsen than 2008 and this may also prolong for another 3 years. Very bad isnt it? On top of this, I just cant understand why Israel still attack Palestin in this kind of condition? Semoga tuhan merejam keturunan kamu!

Anyway, I cant wait to leave my beloved company by next Friday even more nowadays. Why?

  1. I cant stand anymore with the super spoon fed people. I am not talking about 1 or 2 passdowns but more than that and you already have looked at how I did it right? So please lady, for god sake, do it on your own and learn how to do it for seconds!!!
  2. Well, I know moving to another company is not a good decision right now. Even all aunties and nenek know about it. So, please stop reminding me. Just STOP it. I had enough. Afterall I believed in god's fate. Tuhan yang beri rezeki. Bukan Intel bukan IBM. Got it? So dont simply say I might be retrenched coz you'll never know your own fate!
  3. Is it wrong to get marry at my age? Is it wrong to tie the knot with my true love? I dont count my money but I do count my happiness. Plus I dont spend yours so mind your own business. HEH.

I just wonder laa, kenapa makin nak pindah makin nak benci? *sigh* Redha sajalah dengan ketentuan tuhan.

ps: Sorry for the harsh words. Saya sangat emotional harini.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cehhh...puyuuuurrrr je. hehehe

~ said...

eii awk xkene. sy siap mc smlm sbb menyampah hahaha alasan;p

Anonymous said...

dont worry la auntie,ur new company takkan nyer retrench workers..based on 09 employment outlook, retrenchment is the most in manufacturing comps, mostly in penang n jb. but the gud news is retrenchment is not the main option for comps as they're not certain how much longer global crisis situation wil continue..so they wil try to institute cost-saving measures e.g. cutting down shifts and stopping OT rather than laying off workers...

...so stop worrying...! and smile, its FRIDAY..! =D

~ said...

haa tu laa. aku rs ko kene lecture laa mamat yg xtau tp bajet tau tu. eii geram aku.
tp sbb friday aku hepi2 sokmo!!;D

 

Template by Best Web Hosting